- Perform day-to-day back-office operations, including but not limited to deposit product maintenance, monetary processing, return items, compliance related items, lockbox, micrographics, and ACH processing. Able to research and resolve back-office operational problems with little or no assistance.
- Assist with monitoring and coordinating all processes related to deposit operations processing. Communicate and follow-up with all department related initiatives as directed by supervisors and/or managers.
- Assist with resolving internal and external customer problems and complaints with the highest quality of customer service.
- Maintain individual KPI logs. Provides input on procedure updates as required. Researches and resolves deposit operations issues.
- Knowledge of compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank’s policies and procedures, and related requirements.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank’s policies and procedures, affecting the employee’s job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and related requirements, the lending, deposit, and other consumer protection regulations, and industry, ethical or fiduciary practices or standards, as applicable.
- Performs all other job-related duties as required or assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance with state and federal laws, rules, and regulations relevant to banking operations.
- Familiarity with the bank’s policies and procedures, and a commitment to ensuring adherence to related requirements.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Proficient in using banking software and systems.
- Strong understanding of deposit product maintenance, monetary processing, return items, lockbox, micrographics, and ACH processing.
- Ability to research and resolve back-office operational problems independently.
- Demonstrated capability in addressing internal and external customer problems with a focus on delivering high-quality customer service.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- At least one (1) year of banking operation experience, including knowledge of bank products, services, and documentation.