The Data Reporting and Query Analyst is responsible for producing data insights to various stakeholders at the company. These insights primarily come from a base of SQL Reporting but are also delivered through data pipelines in reporting software.
This role will field ad-hoc data requests and work on longer term projects for enhancing self-service insight on company reporting platforms.
- Produce reports and analysis across a variety of data sources to provide actionable results
- Monitor data requests, provide time estimates & communicate with stakeholders throughout the process
- Build on dedicated reporting and analytic systems and tools
- Identification of Development of tools to collect and translate data
- Become a Resource & Subject Matter Export on company data model across a variety of products and services
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Bachelorís degree or certification in Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering or relatable field
- 3 years of experience in a data centric role
- 3 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server based relational data
- Expert level SQL/T-SQL Skills
- Expert Experience working with two or more widely used reporting platforms
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Microsoft Excel & advanced level skills
- Ability to learn and absorb wide scope of internal data models that include multiple lines of business
- MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
- At least 3 years exp in MS SQL Server, SQL/TSQL, data centric role
- Advance level skills in MS Excel, can do pivot, VBA, complex formula, macros, dashboards and can manipulate large data from different sources