- Drive sales/procedures volume via increased alumni patient referrals
- Provide strategic input and regional opportunities, competitive activity, and other business opportunities with an emphasis on market share and growth
- Analytical skills (practice assessment) to optimize revenue per patient.
- Presentation skills, public speaking
- Relationship development with key referring patients
- Prioritize day-to-day activities and execute on sales and marketing initiatives consistent with local, regional and corporate sales and marketing
- Execute Annual DLV Internal Marketing
- Coordinate Internal Marketing Efforts with Director of Virtual Operations
- Management of DLV Patient Products & Services (Care Credit, in-house financing, etc.)
- Driving Excellence in Patient Satisfaction Surveys & Communicating Results
- Tactical Inventory Management of Service Offerings
- Patient Referrals
- Business to Business Opportunities
- Patient Counseling
- Patient Portal
- Obtains, manages, and maintains a strong knowledge of Dougherty Laser Vision surgical products
- Oversee execution of consultation days through collaboration efforts with sales team
- Financial Metrics: Year over year patient referral growth- must meet or exceed growth objectives
- Oversee Consultation Day Marketing and Event Calendar
- Database management
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills; including the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including the executive leadership team is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
- Min of 2 years experience in Customer Service handling inbound/outbound calls