Connext helps healthcare organizations build custom, dedicated healthcare support teams in the Philippines. Outsource medical billing, coding, and more.
THE CONNEXT DIFFERENCE
Key Points of Difference in Connext model versus Traditional Medical Billing and Coding Outsourcing
- Client has absolute control over quality and pricing is completely transparent. Our clients like this relative to the large BPO model where the client has little control and pricing can be misleading.
- Stability of workforce and management team. We aim for < 20% turnover which is dramatically better than the 50-100% turnover experienced by larger BPOs.
- Skill diversity – we can fill any role you need. We give clients a path to a full suite of potential offshore team members.
- Built for high-growth companies that need flexible and adaptive support.
- High attentiveness, quality of support, and attention relative to large BPOs.
WHY CHOOSE CONNEXT
Why Connext is a Top Medical Billing Outsourcing Company in the Philippines
- Adaptive and flexible approach adopted from our military experiences
- High responsiveness
- Accountability and discipline
- Transparency and shared decision making
- Unwavering commitment to your growth
- Focused on metrics, data, and getting the optimal outcome
- Aligned values and strong ethos
- Ranked as one of INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Healthcare providers and medical billing companies need to provide increased focus on the core business process and positive patient experience.
Healthcare practices can have increased revenue, efficiency and productivity by partnering with outsourcing company that provides an excellent Offshore Healthcare team.
The time and effort spent by front desk/in-house Healthcare staff on administrative tasks such as waiting for an answer to an eligibility question or for a pre-authorization, or other practice management functions, can be delegated to a dedicated outsourced Healthcare team.
By outsourcing your medical billing to a business process outsourcing company, you work with medical billers and coders who have the necessary expertise and knowledge on complex insurance and billing systems, allowing for accurate medical billing services from timely claims submissions, reduced denied claims, to improved percentage of claims. Outsourcing medical billing can also help reduce the amount of time and resources spent on collections, making sure the claims processing is free from errors.
Outsourced Billing professionals can review and verify insurance claims and payments to make sure that the practice is receiving the correct amount of reimbursement for services rendered. They provide necessary follow-ups on outstanding claims and ensure that the practice is receiving timely payment for services rendered.
The offshore team can minimize the entry errors in processing medical billing and determine whether the patient’s insurance can cover for the services provided.
Connext provides Offshore Healthcare teams so that your in-house staff can focus on providing excellent face-to-face customer service by attending to records, incoming appointments and calls from new patients.
This can help reduce billing errors, denials and help to identify underpayments and missed opportunities for reimbursement, resulting in increased revenue for the practice.
We help clients build, train, and manage dedicated Healthcare support teams in the Philippines
- Employer of Record Services
- IT Support
- Management Support
What clients are saying about Connext
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help?
Connext Back Office Outsourcing
Outsource your back office
Connext Customer Service Outsourcing
Outsource your customer service
Connext Accounting Outsourcing
Outsource your accountants and CPAs
Connext Virtual Assistants
Outsource your administrative tasks
Connext Healthcare Outsourcing
Outsource medical billing, coding, eligibility, and nursing
Connext IT Outsourcing
Outsource development, design, and automation
Outsource to the Philippines with Connext
Outsource to experts in the Philippines
Outsource to Latin America with Connext
Outsource to experts in Latin America